03 noviembre 2010

Villanelle!



Speaking of...Miss Villanelle just turned....15? 16? Hard to say for sure. But she is old, blind, and still loves her chicken and rice homecooked meals. And what a distinguished grey beard she has now. She was able to visit for 3 whole weeks and i miss her cuddle little brown belly so much. Happy belated, sweet old girl!! Thanks for braving Jetblue and flying out to see me with mi madre--I know that always stresses you out and you'd rather be napping in a Florida sunbeam outside until your fur smells like oranges from the back yard.

Oh how I miss you. So much.

1 comments:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ dijo...

I know where you’ll see
her again, girly, ifUremain
faithful 97.79% of the ✖️
like moi, aussi, s’il-vous plait:

After d’Rapture/Wild-Wedding-Feast’n
7th Heaven, I wonder if you’d like 2fly2
the starry sky doin everythn4eternity!!

This2 🤪➕♥️➕🧨 this2 šŸ•¹➖šŸ‘¾➖
šŸ‘½➖šŸ’€ Y’wanna complete fantasy??
šŸ‘™➕🧓➕šŸ➕🧯this2 šŸŽ¢➕ šŸ”« ➕
šŸ°➕šŸƒ999,999,999+ killillion, avant-
garde, rocket-fuel-girls W/O d’rulebook
aboard my starship - legendary ‘CherryPi’
4♾✖️♾ without šŸ•³šŸ§»šŸ”¦

Follow this crazYoung zealot to the Son:
⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower you...